1. Ownership and Reproduction of minitoons.com Materials Not Child-Directed. The contents of this web site (including the property of minitoons.com and other third parties, the “minitoons.com Materials" ) may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed, in whole or in part, for any purpose other than individual viewing of this web site, without the express prior written consent of minitoons.com or the relevant third party. Modification of the minitoons.com Materials or use of the minitoons.com Materials for any purpose will constitute a violation of the copyrights and other rights of minitoons.com. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any minitoons.com Materials on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from minitoons.com.
If we find anyone guilty of copying, stealing, reselling, leasing or renting our contents and/or games, all minitoons.com licenses will automatically be cancelled and they will be liable to legal action.
2. This Web site may contain links to other World Wide Web sites or resources operated by parties other than minitoons.com. Such links are provided for your convenience only. These Sites, including but not limited to web search-engines provided by Third Parties, are for the convenience of the user only, and may be accessed by the user only at the user's own risk. Transactions with advertisers found on any minitoons.com are solely between you and such advertisers. Minitoons.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with such advertisers or links.
3. Ownership of Submissions. If users send minitoons.com creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information (collectively, the " Information"), the Information shall be deemed to become, and shall remain, the property of minitoons.com. None of the Information shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of minitoons.com, and minitoons.com shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of all or part of the Information. Without limiting the foregoing, minitoons.com shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Information of every kind and nature throughout the world, and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Information for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Information.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties. The information, software, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Minitoons.com may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. MINITOONS.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. MINITOONS.COM HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. Content of Submissions. The user shall not submit to this site any materials which (a) libel, defame, or invade the privacy of any third party, or which are obscene or pornographic (b) infringe the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of any third party (c) violate any law or regulation (d) advocate illegal activity (e) advertise or otherwise solicit funds or are a solicitation for goods or services or (f) are treated as confidential under any contract or policy. The user agrees to indemnify minitoons.com and its officers, directors, employees, and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from user's submission of any materials in violation of the foregoing restrictions. You shall not upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
6. MEMBERS CONDUCT. As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to minitoons.com that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
This Web site contains reviews, submission areas, tell-a-friend services, communities and/or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Communities" ), you agree to use the Communities only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular content. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Community, you will not:
(a) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
(b) Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
(c) Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a minitoons.com official, moderators, admin's, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
(d) Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
(e) Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
(f) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
(g) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
(h) Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
(i) Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
(j) Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
(k) Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
(l) Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communities.
(m) Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating " Crush" sites.
(n) “Stalk” or otherwise harass another.
(o) Collect or store personal data about other users.
(p) Registering of multiple membership accounts to represent physically different individuals.
6. Trademarks & Copyrights. All contents of this Web site are: Copyright © 2007-2008 Minitoons Pte Ltd. All rights reserved. Please note that other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
7. Support Policy. Minitoons.com is responsible for supporting its users by isolating specific problems that may be encountered by using VIP Services. We will however provide basic assistance and advice based on your description of the problem which you have encountered. Minitoons.com will not offer technical support for third party vendor products that are not part of existing server services.